Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Sale! :)

I am one of those crazy people who wake up at 4:30 am on the day after Thanksgiving, bundle up and brave the crowds to shop for Christmas items for my family and friends.

So, to spread the Christmas cheer {and help avoid those big, long lines}, I'm hosting a SALE this weekend in my shop!

I'll be offering FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on most items! :) {and $2.00 usd flat rate on international orders}

Plus, spend $24 or more and receive this lovely red silk butterfly {brand new to my shop}
FREE!



Plus, I'm also trying something new this year. WIN one of these 'instant winter scenes' in a GIVEAWAY! :) 


It's easy to enter! Just click HERE

Two ways to win:

1. FAVORITE THIS ITEM between Thursday, November 24th and Monday, November 28th. All "favoriters" will automatically be entered. :) On Tuesday, November 29th, I will draw names and THREE WINNERS will each receive one of these lovely "instant winter scenes" just like in this listing. I will contact the winners via Etsy convo.

2. CREATE A TREASURY WITH THIS ITEM between Thursday, November 24th and Monday, November 28th. All treasury curators will automatically be entered. :) Curators of my TWO FAVORITE TREASURIES that include this item will receive one of these lovely "instant winter scenes" just like in this listing. I will contact the winners via Etsy convo.

*

And I couldn't help but add this cheerful little Santa sprite to my shop! He's SO cute! Currently available for Pre-Order {as he's still in production phase}, he'll be shipping out starting December 2nd, 2011!


. . . you can see him in all his glory in my shop HERE!

Many holiday blessings to you all, much joy, cheer and merriment. :)

Sweetly, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment